Wednesday, May 10, 2006

North Carolina Conference

We're off to Carolina! North, that is, for a conference. It's a "first trip" to the east for most of the family. (I was born in PA.) I'm so looking forward to it. It's going to be so much fun. I'm hoping to see lots of folks we've met out here at Walla Walla and Burbank conferences. We leave here about 3pm today, hopefully. LeA is getting off work before 3, come home and take a shower and then finish packing. Good luck. T is suppose to get off at 4pm but said he will try to get off early. Ha! I looked in his room and his suitcase is half packed. L is still at school and doesn't get home til 3. I think some of her clothes are in the wash! Plus she has to go to the barn to muck out 5 stalls and that usually takes her an hour and 15 minutes. H is still packing boxes to ship for her ebay store. I doubt she is packed. She's usually the last one out the door. B is just off loading a shipment from our van. He can pack in a minute. I guess so, since all he has to do is pull shirts and pants off the shelf. Believe it or not my suitcase is packed. I told B that and he quickly found something to do for him. When that's done I'm going to clean up the house so that G and D don't think we're complete slobs when they come in to feed the cats. Then change my clothes and I''m ready!

The reason why we're leaving so early is because we want to get to the Blaine post office before it closes. We have a package to mail to BTP that should get out. Also, the girls want to pick up a package at the shipping store. It has a hair straightener that they want to take on the trip. Also, B wants to eat pizza at a certain store in Blaine that makes better pizza than Moki's, if you can believe it. But our plane doesn't leave till 10:20 tonight. So if we don't get out of here til 5 it's not like we're going to miss our flight barring some kind of accident.

I'm taking two sock projects with me to work on. One is jaywalk and the other is just a generic pattern that is mindless and something that will be easy to do in the airport or on the plane. See ya!

No comments: