Monday, January 25, 2016

When I Woke Up

This morning I wrote my list without even thinking. I wanted to get down as many things as I could think of before I forgot. Needless to say, most of these items will not get done. But I will try. So far, I've dropped off the vacuum hose to get fixed and expect to hear back from them later today. Good thing too since I'm expecting company. It never fails. Something goes wrong right before the company arrives. That's okay. This company really knows us and couldn't be bothered by such insignificant details as crumbs and cat hair on the floor.  Now, in the guest room I've had a shawl on the bed being blocked. (See number 10).In case you don't know, you use many straight pins to block a shawl unless you have blocking wires, which I do not. Hopefully, the company will not find any stray pins on their bed. Yikes! 

So this leaves me with an almost undone list and it's 3PM so I had better get busy. 



No comments: