Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Crazy Socks!!

These crazy socks may not be the prettiest but I think I'll love them because every stripe represent one of my sisters or one of my daughters. What's not to like? They are going pretty quickly too since they are knit with worsted weight and with size 6 needles. I like quick projects!


On the other hand I finally found a pattern that suits this yarn! I tried feather and fan. Too busy for the yarn. Or was the yarn too busy for the pattern? In any case I didn't like how it all went together and just ripped it out.  I then cast on for some plain stockinette mittens/socks. They were going to end up being too small so I ripped them out as well. In the meantime I came across a pattern that I thought would be perfect for this yarn. I tried it out and really, really like it.


Cuff Down Slipped Stitch Socks on #3 needles. Cast on 48.
Yarn is Mirasol Hecho in Sapphire Jade colorway 

No comments: