Friday, December 12, 2008

Knitting Tubes

I found these at knitpicks and knew they were just what I was looking for. My knitting kept sliding off my double pointed needles because the yarn was too fine for the needles. They are actually ingenious.







All you do is grip the needles together and slide them into the blue end.





Then the red end slips over that.



Give the tubes a little twist in the opposite directions and you've got your knitting secure. Works well. The only thing I don't like is the price. Even though I received two sets, cardboard should not be that expensive. But then, they are light weight and if I take care of them, they should last a long time.



3 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

What a great idea. Someone was thinking straight!

Gramma said...

It seems to me an extra bother unless you have too many stitches on your needles.

Gramma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.