Friday, December 15, 2006

Part of a Normal Day

I had just gotten home from doing errands. I ran around town doing the banking, paying bills, buying CD's to burn an update for our printer's driver (our computer finally died and since it's not hooked up to the internet we had to download an upgrade and thus burn a CD), getting a Starbuck's :), picking up LJ from school, going to the grocery store for a few items for dinner, mailing a parcel to B&P and finally getting home. Does it sound like your day? I suppose it does because we are just normal busy people. (That really was just one hour in the afternoon.) When I walked in the door B asked me, "Do you want to go out to eat tonight or Thursday?" You mean I get a choice? I thought he meant for H's b-day since we planned on taking her to a Greek resturant but he was thinking of using the gift certificate that a very generous friend from CA had mailed to us. Here is where they wanted us to go. We have never been to this kind of a restuarant so we didn't know what to expect. Needless to say, we did not come away disappointed. It was fabulous. A meal fit for a king.

2 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Sounds pretty normal to me, and I don't even have kids yet! The Starbucks sounds yummy. I have a craving for a Chai Latte - Grande, extra hot, no water. Thanks!

(So now we're even, you want my cookies, and I want your drink!)

ioi said...

It's nice when a restaurant lives up to expetation. That one looks pretty extravagant too!