Friday, January 01, 2016

Goals for 2016



So, no, I did not finish my temperature scarf. I really didn't even try. That was because I've been working feverishly on my "Brick" sweater.


It's almost done. All there is to do is to finish the first sleeve, work the second sleeve and finish off the collar. I'm still thinking about how to do the collar. I really don't like the look of the rib that the pattern suggest you do, so that's out. I've worked a single crochet on other sweaters and it's worked out fine. Another option is the seed stitch  - k1, p1 and alternate each row. That means where there is a knit stitch on the previous row, you do a purl stitch on the next row. And vise versa. Or I can do a garter row or two. Well, since it's easy to rip out I can try all three! There may be even a 4th option. I've got a book that has all kinds of ideas.



So that really brings me to my goals for 2016.

1. Love my children.

That's it! I don't want to set myself up for failure and I know I will always love them. Well, maybe I'll plan on finishing a few WIPs. Maybe.

No comments: