Monday, October 17, 2011

Moving Right Along

It's not as if I have nothing to say. Those of you who know me also know that I'm rarely without something to say - often saying too much. But since Ravelry was introduced to me I found it harder to post since all my knitting projects went there. If you haven't checked it out and you like to knit or crochet, it is definitely worth a look -- if only for all the free patterns and the beautiful projects some have come up with.

A very respectful horse. Or a gluttonous one. LJ taught Gypsy how to bow and Gyps gets a carrot when she does it correctly.



1 comment:

gramma said...

Gypsy must really love LJ...she seems so happy doiong what she is asked todo. What patience! We are not able to get Lily to do ANY TRICKS. If she is in a good mood (when Keren comes home) she will play with her squeeky stuffed green velvet frog...but gets tired easily. Of course she is kinda gimpy since a few weeks ago she slipped on wet grass and pulled some tendons so she can only use three legs to hop around.