Tuesday, November 13, 2007

On the fly...

Hi Mom,
Yah, been super busy. Work in the morning until noon or even one. Today was 1:30. Then to the farm market with LJ and Heid. To the barn then home. Picked up A at 4:30. At 8:30 Debbie and I went to Starbucks to plan the food for conference. Home to the computer and found over 300 new messages!!!!! Do I have time for all of that? If I don't log on to the computer will it all go away? Huh. Leanne is breathing down my neck. She thinks I've been on the computer too long -- like, all of 5 minutes. I've just gotten to your email after only deleting 10 of the 300. Oh, well. Maybe I'll do a blog tomorrow when I get home from work - after I clean up the house. We shop next week for the conference food on Tuesday. Then cook on Wednesday. Off to Tacoma for Thanksgiving on Thursday. (Picking up Robert and Jonathan B and Jesse B on Wednesday for conference but are arriving early to go to Tacoma with us.) then Friday we do the last minute cooking, ie. dinner that night. We're having shredded beef, (ie, sloppy joes - but don't tell any one- we want it fancier than all that.) with sour cream, salsa and cheese all on a toasted bun. My recipe: 1/2 C each of barbeque sauce and catsup and 1/2 pkg of onion soup mix with 1 lb. of beef.
Gotta go before leanne passes out.
Oh, and our power was out for over 12 hours yesterday so I had to go to starbucks for breakfast and we had pizza for dinner. I suffer.
Lots of love,
Katz

LadyBugs Socks (Topaz):


Emma's wallaby (Sapphire):


My splurge from Urban Yarns:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am not about to pass out and you were on a lot longer than 5 minutes. try at least an hour :)

The Chatty Housewife said...

I love that yarn in the last photo... the splurge stuff. Looks like it was worth it!

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy, busy! Let me know what I can do to help, especially with the conference stuff.

Gramma said...

The topaz socks are beautiful...Ladybug will be thrilled, just what she needs because she suffers so with neuropathy in her feet and from restless leg syndrome. I think she has a touch of arthritis, too. She comes out to night meetings with Trucker on her good days. But with an acute cold and cought she stayed at home in bed on Lord's day. Have you heard if Texas Lady is heading your way?

Unknown said...

Your blog posts are always so fun to read. :) Wish I was up there to help with conference stuff. Starbucks for breakfast and Pizza for dinner sounds pretty wonderful! Especially the pizza you guys get. Do you still go to Mofies, Mokies, Mopies...?? Whatever that place was called! :)

knitterykate said...

Moki's. We try to go there at least twice a week. At least B tries to think up excuses to go there twice a week!