Friday, January 15, 2016

At My Sister's House

One of the fun things about going to my sister's is that I get things done! Since I've been here I've worked on my slipped stitch socks and they are finished! They were my "car knitting"  project but I was getting tired of carrying them around the country (read: continent) and was glad when they finally came off the needles.


Heidi will be pleased!

I had been waiting a long time to finish this quilt. And when my sister told me she got a new (to her) quilting machine I asked if she needed another practice quilt. She did! We were both pleased with how it turned out.

The back is as pretty as the front! Maybe even more so. 


It only helps that my sister has a wonderful craft/sewing room. 


We come up early in the morning and only leave to eat and sleep. Well, maybe to quilt with the machine which is actually in the garage. What a great place to spend the day!
BTW, that's my finished quilt on the ironing board.

No comments: