Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pearls and Pearls

Hmm. I'm a month behind on my posting for birthstone projects. I've down at the warehouse where we have had only one computer until recently. Yes, I managed to convince the boss that we needed another computer for the office. I don't want to make it a habit of using it for personal use, though. That is until it pays for itself! So the first five and a half hours of today I've slaving away at the website. (You would think that I would be done with that by now...there's always something to fix.)
I hesitated to start a new project just because June's birthstone is a pearl. But I did. In fact I started at least three new projects!

The first is a wallaby for a new baby. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish it before the month is over. Caelen was born earlier this month. I actually got to meet him when he was two days old. We were attending a shower for Cate and her mom when-surprise, surprise - in walks Chris and her THREE boys!

NO PICTURE TODAY!!!

The second is a neck-down Aran sweater. I 've had this yarn for some time and have had many different ideas for it. Since I've been itching to do an Aran I thought this would be a good time as any.


And the third is really a "maybe" and will probably not get done. The magic raglan has been intriguing for a long time but I think I'll put it off for another month.



The Unfinished Wallaby for Kate (Now finished and delivered). The color is really off on this one. It really is a very pretty heathery purple. I wouldn't mind a sweater for myself out of it!

No comments: