Thursday, July 24, 2008

Born Free and Christian the Lion

Does anyone remember the film from the sixties called "Born Free"? Basically, it's the story of George and Joy Adamson who tamed some lions and then set them free in Africa. Well, some Britons did the same thing only in the heart of London! Actually, they set him free in Africa as well, but did raise him for one year in London. This is one incredible story! It brought chills to my spine! Perhaps this is what the Millennium will be like. Enjoy.



5 comments:

Glenda Conner said...

I saw that last week - made me cry it's so sweet!

The Chatty Housewife said...

What a neat story!

Mary said...

Yeah, I saw that, too. So neat! It reminded me of Born Free, too. My parents have the video, Born Free.

Kedge said...

P.S. you'll need to scroll down on the site to the video clip.

Jailgy said...

Happy-happy-happy belated birthday!