Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Baby Bug and Starbucks

I think we're hooked. Which is too bad. They are so overrated. But I can't and won't stay away. I really like their coffee.

On my last day in H. we all went to Starbucks for breakfast. Not really much of a breakfast unless you're a coffee drinker.

Notice that this is an unusual picture in that there are four generations. Not only that, each of these females is the first born in their families. And they're all directly related. Baby, Mommy, Gramma, and Great-Gramma.

4 comments:

SAJ said...

I can't wait until I get to order a "medium warm hot chocolate" for Baby Bug. She already grabs for my latte.

Gramma said...

That was a great morning. Glad we could all get together.

Gramma said...

We had a fine time outside in the breeze. They even turned down the loud music so we could enjoy our mochas.

Sir said...

I like the four-generation picture.

Dolly is also a fourth-generation firstborn daughter... but we can't get a picture of all four, because the oldest generation died several years before the youngest was born. :)