Thursday, June 15, 2006

Work

Not much to write about today. At least my brain can't think of anything because I've been taking pictures for our online catalogue like this:















and this:


It's an endless job it seems. We have a hard copy price list that has 26 pages that I'm trying to get listed online. I'm only on page one!!!! With having to take endless pics it will probably take months to finish. You know, I really do like doing it. You can tell because I haven't had lunch yet and it's 1:40PM. It's not like I'm not hungry--I'm starving! I'm having fun, right? (BTW, this is amethyst).

5 comments:

Jailgy said...

Those are pretty. Is the top one a necklace?

knitterykate said...

no, all beads are strung on 16" strands. No clasps or anything. Just fishing line.

Kedge said...

I like to check out the eBay sight to see if I can spot Heidi's lap or anything else familiar. I love reading her feedback, especially the conversations between her and clients.

Anonymous said...

i hate beads...

SAJ said...

Leanne cracks me up. Your site is working for me now! I have lots to catch up on. Pretty bead pictures!