Monday, June 12, 2006

Steveston Village

Steveston Village is a beautiful picturesque and quaint tourist spot in the city of Richmond. Since it hasn't rained much in the last few summers the weather is ideal for sightseeing.
We went to Steveston for LK's b-day and ate at a Mexican restuarant. It was good but I sure miss Californian-Mexican food. After dinner we walked to an ice cream joint and then down to the wharf. This is definitely a tourist trap.

It really is the time to visit Vancouver.

I think this is a birdhouse. It's not something I want in my garden, that's for sure. I thought it was so unusual and ugly I had to take a picture of it for posterity's sake.

5 comments:

leanne said...

why am i doing my hair in this picture? is this the only ones you had?

knitterykate said...

no.

Kedge said...

Could you take some pictures of the shirts I sent? I have yet to hear if they fit...or if they even liked them?

knitterykate said...

Will do! Yes, they like them. I guess they thot that "trying to phone you" and "phoning and talking to you" were the same thing. Sorry.

Jailgy said...

That "birdhouse" is rather strange looking.