Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Noon Update

Just a quick note to let you know how my day has gone already.
  1. Got out of bed
  2. Made bed
  3. Showered
  4. Drank de-caff (that B made) on the way to take LJ to school
  5. Checked to see if T had taken his lunch to work
  6. Made an Isagenics shake for breakfast
  7. Quiet time
  8. Did dishes LJ didn't make time for last night
  9. Shined my sink
  10. Talked to TR about having overnight company from Tacoma and Colombia in two weeks
  11. Cleaned kitchen
  12. Emptied kitchen trash
  13. Folded and put away clothes
  14. Tidied family room
  15. Folded pamphlets (that B writes and prints)
  16. Talked to DC about baby shower for AML (among other things)
  17. Exercized
  18. Found books for DC on health that she wanted.
  19. Moved yarn around
  20. Didn't knit (but it's only noon)

5 comments:

Jailgy said...

I didn't let you know everything I did. Just the "highlights".

Jailgy said...

BTW is there really no trashcan under your comments on someone's post? It should be right beneath the time stamp. All my comments have it. Maybe they know I need it more.

knitterykate said...

Nope. Check out mom's blog and my comment. No trash can. And no trash either. :)

knitterykate said...

Oops! Just checked again. Now it's there.

Kedge said...

You forgot to add 'make a list'