Monday, June 26, 2006

Officially Summer

LJ took her last provincial exam today. (For this year, that is.) T worked over 12 hours and has a sunburn to prove it. H, LJ and I went shopping and found "cute" stuff for either WW or Lassen. LK went shopping too (on her way home from work), but didn't find any cute things to wear. Just a hostess gift for the family she's staying with at WW.

Rejoice with me! (in a small way). We can now see the furniture in our living room. It even echoes in there! Want to know what a huge dust bunny looks like? No? Well, I didn't take a picture anyway. But yes, the truck came today to pick up the albums! There were 499 cases (of 12) but we only got 449 on the truck. And we lifted every single one. I should say B did. Twice over. H, LJ and I helped in our measure. That is not work I want to do too often in the heat. The last 50 go tomorrow. Hip, hip hooray!Thankfully, too we went to Triple O's for dinner tonight. Besides working till after 5, it was just too hot to turn on the oven.

Tomorrow LJ and I see a principal of an on-line school locally to get her going on a program of doing courses on-line as well as at the local school. It means she'll be able to graduate at the end of next year. She's pretty excited about it. Even though it's a heavy load she thinks she can do it. We'll see. They give her the full year (til June) to do the four extra classes. Twelve in all.

6 comments:

Kedge said...

You are one patient storage unit monitor. Other facilities auction off abandoned merchandise. (and sell it all on eBay) I think you need a raise. And a vacation. B's are in Tahoe tonight.

knitterykate said...

Yes, we think we could use a little vacation. We are taking off today. At least B and I are. We want to go to the Oregon Coast for 2 days of R&R before W2.We're leaving the kidlets home to fend for themselves.

Kedge said...

I talked to Butch last night . He wants in on this blogging idea. I told him you call him snootch. I said he should be BabbyBoeby. Or Mr Lorenzetti. He likes add-a-boo-eep. He's going to give it a look on J.C.'s computer while he's there.

knitterykate said...

SAJ had babby-boebi (or something similar sounding the same) on one of her blogs' title. I must have been the only one to see it because she changed it seconds later to baby babble.

Not Snootch but Snutch. (Rhymes with Butch). He could also be the Pilsbury Dough Boy or PDB for short. Or "hehe".

Jailgy said...

Or Dump City of America like I was Junk Lot of America.

Kedge said...

I like Dough Boy. Give that man a chef's hat. He's shaped like him too.