Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Horray!

Yes, yes, yes!!! I finally finished the Wonderful Wallaby for Baby Bug. It's washed, blocked and dried waiting to be packaged off to sunny California. How ironic. Just in time for summer. Oh, well. At least it's a two year old size. Maybe there will be some cool blustery days at the beach next winter. I had so much fun making this.

The pinks look totally different. I guess that's the difference between night and day. Literally. I took one with a flash at night and the other in our sunny family room. I don't really know which is more acurate. But I like them both. I hope Baby Bug and her momma do too!




Now I start another Wallaby for Joyious and her new baby. The yarn is little different. Because it's heavier it will make a stiffer fabric.






Moving right along.

1 comment:

SAJ said...

I love it already! I love anything with pockets. Yay! Thank you! Don't worry, she'll wear it. Here we are out in the sticks, and it's 102, and I've got her bundled from head to toe because my mom is trying to freeze us to death with her air conditioning.