Sunday, January 01, 2012

Catch Up

I'm planning on posting all my drafts so if they seem disjointed and out of order - they are. Blogger let me import all my old posts to this new blog but would not let me post my drafts in order. I suppose it's because the old drafts are older than the new blog. I could go back to my old blog and post them and then import them but that's too much trouble. I'm so far behind and that would take a lot of time. So, if I post about a summer event in the winter please excuse. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so nice and a good idea. I saw the one about the tea-room and mom's back yard slideshow, but when i went to look it was gone? did it move according to date? Mom wants to see it too. I came home from work yesterday with an entire body-ache. I thoght, OH NO! FLU! and shannons coming next week. I ahve been taking oscillococcinum granules and this morning i feel much better

Katrinka Knits said...

Ya, they are all according to date. When was that? you may have to search back a ways. May of some year.