Thursday, December 08, 2011

My New Favorite! Salted Caramel Mocha No Whip With Foam


I tried this drink at Starbucks and knew I could make it at home for much cheaper.


Salted Caramel Mocha with ...celery salt?

What???

We had milk. We had chocolate sauce. We had caramel syrup. I made some turbonado sugar/sea salt mix and put it in an empty Starbucks "Hawaiian Sugar Sea Salt" Shaker - or so I thought. It turns out I had grabbed a bottle of celery salt and mixed it with the salt and the sugar. It really doesn't taste that bad but I think I'll be a little more careful next time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha that reminds me of the story of the Mom who mistook chili powder for cinnamon on Snickerdoodles; her family loved the new 'Chili-doodles'!! keren

Katrinka Knits said...

Heidi C served us chicken, potato, broc soup with nutmeg on Lord's Day. She found the recipe on-line.

Katrinka Knits said...

It was good, too! But I never would have thought there was nutmeg in it.