Thursday, January 31, 2008

Garnets For January

I know. I barely made it. Today is the last day of January. And if it weren't for the fact that I have forced myself to post a birthstone colored project every month I wouldn't be here. But just for kicks here's the garnet baby sweater I've been working on since last summer. Just so you know (as if you couldn't tell!) my camera takes awful pictures of things red.
Good news! Emma's Wonderful Wallaby is finally finished. Pics later.

Have you ever noticed how cold your right hand gets when you've been working on the computer all day?

4 comments:

Jailgy said...

My right hand gets cold when I've been working (playing) on the computer all night.

Anonymous said...

Mine too. Maybe I need a chair tha makes me taller so my elbow isn't dropping below the desk and restricting the blood flow.

Gramma said...

Today two of my girls took me out to lunch at Samuri Sushi. It was in "honor" of my 60th wedding anniversary. Hard to believe it was so long ago that I said I do. I've had a good life with lots of challenges, but I have never stopped loving your Dad.

robin said...

Try getting one of those gel wrist pads that you rest your wrist on as you use the mouse - so comfy. It does help some, in my experience. My fingers used to get numb.

Robin