Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New Camera




It was an expensive lesson but I think we learned it. Just to make sure, B made a new rule for the camera. No rain and no bike races. Do not take your camera to a bike race when it is raining. Otherwise you will get water in it when the lens retracts. We thought we could get it to work by drying it out but now realize that when we heard a final dying high pitched gasp it was breathing its last. We took it to be fixed but it would cost twice as much as it was worth when new! Now to learn how to use a new camera. These shots are all experiments. I'm suppose to be working--and I guess this constitutes work, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new camera, WOW! That's what my new pantoum is all about this week......WOW, not the camera. I'm not sure I'm ready to go back to the Wayfarers Writing Group yet. Schnicklefritz drops me off on her way to the shop. Ladybug picks me up if there is no conflict.

Jailgy said...

You have some good resolution on that thing. Try clicking the picture of the gold clasps and see.