Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Gran and Starbucks

She's never been to Starbucks nor had one of their coffees in her life! And she's 87 years old. It's about time, we thought.

B took us there on the way home from visiting Aunt Ruth (who was in the hospital) last Lord's Day, since neither Gran nor I wanted the pizza he and LJ had. I wanted her to try the Cinnamon Dolce Latte. It's one of my favorites.

Her comment: "This is really good!"

I guess we'll be going there again. Later I found out that it kept her up part of the night.
BTW The owl eyes are because she fell and hit her head trying to lift Aunt Ruth off the floor where she slid getting out of bed.

3 comments:

Jailgy said...

Next time get her a decaf.

(I finally figured out how to sign in to this new blogger, new password is different from old one)

The Chatty Housewife said...

I am glad she finally got a taste. I loved the Cinn. Dolce Latte... mmm...... I think it's funny that we both blogged about Starbucks today.

Both your mom in law and her sister are in my prayers, they are going through a rough time.

GRAMMA said...

EVEN THOUGH STARBUCKS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, ACROSS FROM HENRY'S, I STILL MAKE MY OWN MOCHA HERE AT HOME...JUST WATER HEATED IN THE MICROWAVE WITH STIRRED IN TASTERS' CHOICE AND SWISS MISS HOT CHOCOLATE POWDER...ONLY WORKS IF THE WATER IS REALLY, REALLY HOT.