Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sisters

"If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she's wearing your best sweater." Pam Brown

I found this somewhere on the web and thought, "This person must know me and my sisters." I had a very similar situation happen to me on the way to school one day. I was driving and passed my sister who was walking. She wouldn't look at me. I knew she wasn't mad but as soon as I saw the top she was wearing I knew why she wouldn't look! It would have been better if she had smiled and waved. I may not have noticed at all that she was wearing my peach t-shirt with the brown trim. Imagine that. I still remember after 35 years! What I don't remember is why she was walking and I was driving.

4 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Tell me tell me tell me! I can't guess who those little girls might be. I love the photo though! Reminds me of one I have of my mom and her sisters. Red must have been in style!

Anonymous said...

that pic of laura and me should be deleted...you know the one you took for a.keren that turned out awful but you wouldn't retake? yah that one.

Anonymous said...

What a funny thing to remember! That's great =) I wonder what I'll remember in thirty years about my sisters . . .

Jailgy said...

It wasn't me