Thursday, August 17, 2006

Some Meeting Pics

I never know what I'm going to find on the camera when I finally get it back from the girls. I had it in my purse at meeting last night and took it out to show Joyous the pic of a new born filly at LJ's barn and then never saw the camera again until I found it in my purse this AM. I really don't mind because the girls generally take pictures that I like and can actually use myself.

This was kind of a surprise. Usually you take this pose on the way to the hospital on the day of delivery. But then again, maybe it will be today because they sure look ripe, don't they? These young Mom and Mom-to-be, TR and HC, are actually due on the same day at the end of the month. It will be so much fun to have two more little ones running around.

Thought Granma would enjoy another pic of PC. He's being held by Bethany.

And Dolly.



Gran, Teege and Aunt Ruth. (Some day I'll get a better picture of Teege. He's very camera shy these days.)

7 comments:

SAJ said...

Teegee has a snazzy belt.

Jailgy said...

Looks like them bones could use some meat.

knitterykate said...

Yes, tell me about it. He's about 6'3" and last night told me he weighs 160!

Kedge said...

Are those the fabled Diesel Jeans? Ouch. I promise I wasn't in the store with him when that transaction was done. Leave it to a cutie salesgirl...

knitterykate said...

ha!

Jailgy said...

I meant the colt.

Sir said...

It's nice to see the T-scale still works. She's not too bad in this picture.. maybe a 6/10?
-J